First County Bank offers a variety of convenient and flexible checking plans to suit your needs. Each plan offers valuable business benefits that include:
- Visa® Corporate Check Card
- First County Bank is a member of the Allpoint network, giving you access to more than 43,000 ATMs in the continental U.S. and certain areas internationally. Look for the green Allpoint logo on ATMs at major retailers such as CostcoTM, WalgreensTM, CVSTM, and TargetTM. There are no transaction fees or surcharges when you use Allpoint member ATMs(within the continental U.S.) to access your First County Bank account.1
- Online Business Banking
- Free 24-hour telephone banking
- Reorder checks online
Small Business Checking
This business checking account gives you practically everything your business needs.
- First 150 transactions per month are free.
- No minimum balance
- No monthly service charge
First Business Checking
The perfect account for businesses with high volume checking needs. First Business checking gives you earnings creadits to offset part of all of your monthly fees.
- Earnings credit to offset charges
- A low Monthly Service Charge $10/ month
- Per check charge $0.16, with unlimited check writing
- Per deposit charge $0.30
- ACH transaction/per deposited item charge $0.16
- Convenient payroll services
Perfect for businesses in need of a complete array of cash management services. Available in three levels of service. Click for details.
Schedule a free on-sight demonstration of Businesss e-Vantage now by contacting Mark Rosenbloom at 203. 462.4356 or email@example.com.
Important Notice: Emails are not secure transmissions. Please do not include account numbers, social security numbers or any other confidential information in an email message.
The First County Bank Zero Balance and Cash Concentration Accounts
Managing separate accounts for different locations or for various accounting purposes can be complex and time consuming. Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA) and Cash Concentration Accounts (CCA) from First County Bank give you increased control over disbursements, collections, and cash flow, letting you concentrate funds where you need them most. Read More.
The First County Bank Zero Balance and Cash Concentration Accounts let you:
- Automate funds transfers between accounts and maintain a zero balance at the end of each day
- Minimize idle cash in various accounts, which represent unproductive funds
- Maintain one master operating account for more efficient cash management
1 Additional foreign currency exchange fees and surcharges may apply to Allpoint member ATMs located outside the continental U.S.