CommunityFirst Grant Program Application forms are accepted from January 1st to December 31st for grant requests of:
- $2,500 and under (if your organization supports community or economic development or children and families)
- $1,000 and under (if your organization falls outside of the grant parameters)
Applications to the CommunityFirst Grant Program are reviewed quarterly. We will contact you as soon as a decision is made.
To be eligible for grants from the Foundation, organizations must:
- Have non-profit tax exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Have programs located in Stamford, Norwalk, Darien, Greenwich, New Canaan or Westport
- Have community support
- Address community needs
- Have measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate fiscal and administrative responsibility
The First County Bank Foundation does not support the following: Individuals; Capital/Endowment Campaigns; Fundraising Events; Sponsorship Opportunities; Trips/Tours/Conferences; Deficit Spending/Debt Liquidation; Religious organizations, unless stated program is for the benefit of the community; Private/Parochial Schools; Organizations that discriminate in any way; Organizations not open to the public; Political causes.
CommunityFirst Grant Application forms are accepted from January 1st to December 31st each year. You may download a printable CommunityFirst Application form or complete the application online.
Easy Application Process
- Complete Online Application - a hassle-free, timely option to complete the application in one sitting, simply complete the application online and click submit.
- Download Application - save our fillable PDF to your computer and complete the application at your own pace; when you're done, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to print your application, please mail it to the address below:
First County Bank Foundation, Inc.
Attn: Jennifer DaSilva
3001 Summer Street,
Stamford, CT 06905
We offer three different Grant Applications for various members of our community. The Standard Grant, the CommunityFirst Grant, and the FirstClass Grant for Teachers.Read More ›
The Standard Grant supports community and economic development such as job skills training, health and shelter needs, senior/family services and support, and much more.Read More ›