eBills are a convenient and secure feature of First County Bank's online banking service.
Electronic bills, also known as “eBills,” are also an environmentally friendly way of delivering many of the bills you pay. An eBill (electronic bill) is an electronic version of a paper bill that you can view and pay online. Instead of being sent to your home mailbox, eBills are delivered to the websites of companies who you do business with. This could be any company that sends you bills (cable, phone, power, credit card and so on).
eBills contain all of the same information you’re used to seeing on your paper bills. Once you have signed up to receive an eBill, you can turn off your paper bill and streamline your bill paying routine. Plus, eBills can be printed or filed online for record-keeping if needed.
The great benefits of enrolling in eBills include:
- Convenience – You don’t have to be at home to view or pay bills. You can access them quickly and securely online anytime from anywhere. You can store up to 13 months of eBills history and review old transactions quickly and easily.
- Control – Online bill pay and eBills are not the same as an automatic draft where the same amount is deducted from your checking account every month. Instead, you're in charge of when payments get scheduled and the amount you pay.
- Safeguard Your Credit Score – You can receive e-mail reminders when bills are due and schedule automatic payments so your bills are paid on time, which helps you maintain good credit.
- Greater Organization – The days of having stacks of bills on your desk are history. Plus, there’s no filing because your billing info is available online.
- Enhanced Security – Replacing paper bills with electronic versions allows you to reduce the flow of personal information from unsecured mailboxes, where paper mail can be a target for theft.
- Environmentally Friendly – Using green-friendly eBills and online bill pay reduces the demand for paper and that helps reduce solid waste and curb the release of greenhouse gases.
Enrolling in eBill is easy!
Choose eBills from the Bill Pay tab in your online banking account to get started. Log into online banking now.