3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Jeffrey “Jeff” Costa is an Assistant Vice President and Trust Officer at First County Advisors, the Wealth Management Division of First County Bank. Costa joined First County Advisors in 2016. He is responsible for providing financial planning, trust services and investment management services to clients.
- Financial planning experience since 2009
- Helps clients identify strategic opportunities for growth as well as hedging strategies for their portfolios
- Provides financial planning solutions using research and analytics of market and regulatory conditions
- Liaisons with retail and business banking to monitor and serve prospective and current customers
- Understands the unique challenges facing today’s wealth management customers and works with individuals and families to provide the right solution for each situation
- Jeff spends much of his time on various community projects with the Marvin Beach Association in East Norwalk.
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT – B.A. in Economics and Political Science
- Honor Societies in Economics and Political Science
Jeff is a resident of Norwalk, CT where he lives with his wife. He enjoys traveling and spending time on the water - paddle boarding, kayaking and exploring. In addition, Jeff is an avid chef who loves to cook for family and friends.
- New Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Trust Services
- Investment Management
- Financial Planning