3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Michael Yao is Vice President, Senior Commercial Banking Officer and joined First County Bank in 2017. He is committed to helping businesses select the best solutions for their banking and financial goals. He implements business development initiatives to attract new customer relationships and assists existing clients achieve greater success through his flexibility and creative financing solutions.
- Over 30 years of experience in commercial banking and lending
- Helps customers build strong and profitable businesses through his extensive commercial banking expertise
- Provides commercial lending answers through financing options such as temporary financing, lines and letters of credit
- Extensive lending and portfolio management experience with Commercial and Industrial (C&I), Small Business Administration (SBA) and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) loans
- University of New Haven, CT – M.B.A., Corporate Finance
- Central Connecticut State University – B.S., Accounting
- Housatonic Industrial Development Corporation – Member of the Board of Directors since 2006; Vice President since 2012
- Make-A-Wish Foundation of CT – Volunteer, major event fundraiser since 2002
Michael resides in Trumbull with his family. He enjoys spending time with his family as well as running, skiing and traveling.