Achieving financial security is a major accomplishment. Preserving, enhancing and transferring your wealth demands a partner who values your financial security and success as highly as you do.
Whether your wealth is defined as $250,000 or $25 million, our Trust Officers and Investment Managers are able to offer highly personalized financial solutions that as a fiduciary meet your wealth management goals:
Investment, Retirement and Financial Planning
- Pension, 401k and IRA Rollovers
- Investment Management Accounts
Estate Planning & Settlement Services
- Executor or Co-Executor Appointments
- Estate review and recommendations
- Testamentary Trusts
- Living Trusts
- Supplemental or Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Trustee or Successor Trustee Appointments
- Gift planning and coordination
- Wealth replacement and business succession
- Protecting against lifetime physical or cognitive impairment
- Agent for the Fiduciary (Conservator, Trustee or Executor)
- Custodian Accounts
- Foundations, Endowments and Not-For-Profit Organizations
Our Trust and Investment Officers are headquartered locally in Stamford, CT and available to meet with current and prospective clients at their convenience. As investment or estate planning strategies are concerned, we welcome an opportunity to work collaboratively with your attorney or accountant so you benefit from the most comprehensive and thoughtful planning.
We are a division of First County Bank which is a mutual community bank operating in the Lower Fairfield County area for over 160 years. Because we are a mutual community bank, First County Bank is managed in the best interests of the depositors and the community it serves. Since we are not a publicly traded corporation, we do not manage our business to meet the expectations of Wall Street or stockholders.
As a local community bank, we enlist leaders in the community to serve on our Board of Directors and to act as Members of the Corporation. Our Directors and Corporators are individuals that reside and do business in our community; they are your friends, neighbors and colleagues. For a list of our Board of Directors and Corporators, click here.