3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Paul Bubniak is a Vice President of First County Bank and has been with the Bank since 2004. Bubniak is responsible for First County Advisors’ investment management, estate planning, trust and fiduciary services for individuals, families, endowments/foundations as well as charitable and nonprofit organizations.
- Over 30 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Committed to helping customers select the best financial solutions for investments, trusts and estates
- Administers trust accounts by overseeing the prudent investment of trust assets and handling distributions and tax filings
- Assists new clients to establish trust accounts by acting in a fiduciary capacity
- Provides financial planning and investment management services to clients
Danbury Athletic Youth Organization – basketball coach
Queens College, B.A., Accounting
Paul and his wife live in Danbury. They have five children. Paul is an avid sports enthusiast and New York Mets fan.
- Investment Management
- Trust Administration
- Estate Administration
- Fiduciary Services