3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
Sara L. Tucker is Senior Vice President, Director of Business Banking. She oversees the commercial lending and business banking relationship management functions of First County Bank. As a member of the Senior Management Team, she participates in the overall strategic planning of the bank.
- Over 25 years of experience in banking and financial services
- Provides leadership and direction in the overall growth and risk management of the bank including lending, business development and portfolio management
- Brings a breadth of experience in commercial banking, having formerly held senior positions managing commercial banking teams and also originating business banking relationships.
- Coordinates collaborative efforts with Retail, Cash Management, Trust Advisors to serve the client
Sara has served on various boards in Rockland County, NY, where she currently resides. These boards include Leadership Rockland, Rockland Economic Development Corporation and Keep Rockland Beautiful, Inc. Sara remains involved in her local community and also seeks community involvement opportunities in Fairfield County.
- New York University, Stern School – M.B.A. Finance and International Business
- Binghamton University (SUNY) – B.A. Economics
Sara lives in Piermont, NY with her husband. She has two sons who are young adults. Sara enjoys skiing, traveling, cycling and gardening.
- Commercial Team Leadership
- Commercial and Business Banking
- Business Development
- Relationship Management