FirstClass Grant Program for Teachers Application forms are accepted from September 1st to October 31st each year. Our priority areas of focus are:
- Grades K-5 public school teachers working in the towns of Stamford, Greenwich, Darien, New Canaan, Norwalk, or Westport.
- Programs needing support must be creative educational programs related to subjects/curriculum taught and have a broad impact for an entire class/grade level.
- Requests for funding computer equipment such as tablets, laptops or mice are not eligible.
- Examples of program types: Nature-based, astronomy, financial literacy, conservation and environmental focus.
Specific Application Requirements:
- Authorization from school principal is required for eligibility
- Must demonstrate proof of program outcomes in the form of a written report; photos or videos must also be provided
- While all grant requests are considered, the maximum grant awarded is $1,000.00
The FirstClass Grant Program for Teachers Application forms are accepted from September 1st to October 31st each year. Application forms will not be accepted after October 31st. You may download a printable FirstClass Grant Program Application form or complete the application online.
Easy Application Process
- Complete Online Application - a hassle-free, timely option to complete the application in one sitting, simply complete the application online and click submit.
- Download Application - save our fillable PDF to your computer and complete the application at your own pace; when you're done, email it to email@example.com
- If you need to print your application, please mail it to the address below:
First County Bank Foundation, Inc.
FirstClass Grant Program for Teachers
3001 Summer Street
Stamford, CT 06905
ATTN: Jennifer DaSilva
We offer three different Grant Applications for various members of our community. The Standard Grant, the CommunityFirst Grant, and the FirstClass Grant for Teachers.Read More ›
The Standard Grant supports community and economic development such as job skills training, health and shelter needs, senior/family services and support, and much more.Read More ›